Currently, ExTV only accepts submissions from members of the SAIC/AIC community; including current students, staff, faculty, and alumni. You must have a valid SAIC/ARTIC email in order to submit.
- Show us the work!
-Burn an uncompressed QuickTime file (.mov) of your work to CD, DVD or Blu-ray
-Upload it to Vimeo/Youtube and send us a link/password
-Burn a playable Blu-ray disc
-Put the full file on a Flash Drive.
- Label it with your name, the title of your piece, its running time, year completed, and email address. (For links, please include the information in the description.)
- Place your disc/tape/USB stick into the big black mailbox outside the ExTV office by the elevators, MC-1401 – or – Make an appointment with an ExTV Team Member (email@example.com) to transfer your files directly to our drives.
- Fill out our online form/agreement found below so we know that you’ve submitted and we have all of the correct information.
- We cannot use a heavily compressed file or a playable DVD with menus. We need a data disc! And the best file you can give us!
- Never submit a master! ExTV will NOT return discs and is not liable for any loss.
- We will NOT return flash drives unless it’s submitted with a pre-stamped and labeled envelope, or you’ve made pick up arrangements with an ExTV Team Member. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you are contributing more than one piece, please fill out an Agreement for each one!