SAIC’s Performance Department is on the search for 2 Grad Technical Assistants.
The student worker is expected to obtain comprehensive operating knowledge of all equipment in the Performances space and be available to instruct proper and creative use of A/V equipment with students and faculty. The Performance GA Technical Assistant works out of the Performance Spaces CO 012/013 and MI 2M on Saturdays from 11am and 3pm. The Technical Assistant is responsible for facilitating A/V authorizations, maintaining a safe and well-organized work space, and providing technical guidance to students.
• inspects and maintain the performance spaces every Saturday,
including cleaning the storage space and organizing the
• sends an email report to Admin Director regarding the status of
the space and any maintenance issues
• obtain comprehensive operating knowledge of all equipment in
the space and be available to train students on their proper use
• recommends purchases and equipment upgrades, when necessary
• serves as design and technology consultant to performance
*Must be available on Saturdays*
for more info email ExTV at firstname.lastname@example.org